CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Feeling like crap

Ughh. I absolutely hate being sick. Even when I was little, when I got sick, I didn't usually throw-up. Even with the morning sickness that I've had, I've rarely thrown up. So, it's kind of new to me. And al lthis started on Wednesday! Luckily, I had a doctor's appointment the same day I got sick. They gave me a prescription to help with the nausea, but all it does is knock me out. lol And I STILL throw-up! I feel a little better today, just really tired.

I have my first appointment with the high-risk doctors on Monday. They're going to try to find out why I'm in so much pain all the time. I'm just hoping that it'll be something that they can fix. They've already ruled out a lot of stuff because it didn't show up on the ultrasounds that I've had.

0 comments: