CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

4 weeks ALREADY!

Yep. As of today at 8:04 pm, my little one is a whole 4 weeks old! I can't believe how much time has gone by! Ryan is doing really great too. His doctor had switched him to a soy formula because he's lactose intolerant, and it seems to be helping immensely! He doesn't really spit up anymore, at least not any more than a normal baby, and he doesn't get gassy as much either. And thank GOD he doesn't stratch out and scream in pain anymore!!! That almost broke my heart not being able to help him. :-(

He's turned into a little chunky monkey too! He still has his chubby cheeks, of course, but now he's 9lbs, 4 oz to go along with them. lol He's also doing pretty well at holding his head up. It's still a little floppy, and he can't hold it up for too long at a time, but every day it gets better and better. :-) He's also starting to try to flip over. He can roll onto his side pretty easily...or at least when he's mad and flopping around, lol...but he hasn't really rolled completely onto his tummy yet. It probably won't be long!

He's also pretty dang smart! lol He HATES being on his stomach. Any time he has gas, I'll lay him on my knees or hold him upright against my shoulder, and he will throw his head towards my elbow, so that his whole body rolls and flops down into the crook of my arm. lol He's been doing that pretty much since birth, but now it's definitely a more calculated move on his part! Well, it's late, and I'm tired, so I'm going to stop for now. There's more to add later I'm sure, and I need to put a few pics up...maybe tomorrow. So check back later. :-)

0 comments: