CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I've said a million times how much I want a girl, but I couldn't be any happier with another little boy! :-) And we weren't even supposed to find out until the 18th. lol
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday, and since I've been sick as a dog all weekend and wasn't feeling the baby move a whole lot, she decided to check and make sure I had enough fluid. While she was looking, she decided to go ahead and see if she could tell if it was a hamburger or a hotdog. lol

And of course, he would NOT cooperate! He kept moving around, wiggling his feet around, etc., but towards the end, she actually got a little peek in between the legs. lol She actually thought that it was a girl at first, because there was so much in the way, it was hard to see, but at the last second, he decided to be bold and flash us! lol Of course, I didn't get to see it, but both Dean and the doctor did. :-)

I'm going to try to get the latest sonogram pic in here when I can, but I have to borrow someone's scanner since ours doesn't work. I've got bronchitis, so I'm restricted on what I can do right now, so check back later, and it might be here! :-) It doesn't show much, but it's still cute!
:-)

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats!!!!!! :)