CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dalton is such a nutcase!

I can't turn my back for TWO seconds with Dalton! lol He will find something to get into, mess up, tear up, etc....every single time! This time around, I was making his lunch while he was watching cartoons. No big deal...I can see him from the kitchen. Well, he told me he needed to go pee pee, and I told him to go ahead and go. He has this "thing" lately, where I'm not allowed to follow him. Apparently, he really likes his privacy. lol Even if I did follow him, he'd only shut the door in my face. lol :-)

So, I didn't think anything of it, and after a couple of minutes, I started thinking that he was taking a long time and walked back to check on him. I caught him in the hall wearing a pair of pants he didn't start out wearing in the first place. That was kind of weird and he had a guilty look on his face, so I went into the bathroom....where I discovered he had put his training pants IN the toilet. Yeah....IN the toilet....and had tried to FLUSH it! Yeeeaahhhh. If you've EVER been around a kid who's wearing those, then you know how water absorbent they are. And since he tried to flush the damn things, I spent 5-10 minutes just trying to pull the water-logged thing out of the hole in the toilet. Definitely not so funny, either. Dalton had disappeared while I was doing that (probably a self-preservation instinct, lol), so I walked back out into the living room to find....

.....Dalton covered in Jello. Yeeahhh... Not just a little bit, either. The kid was covered head to toe in red Jello...along with his table and chair, the couch, and my carpet! Ughh. He had decided to help himself to dessert, I guess. So, I dumped him into the tub, and so far he has my bathroom floor covered in water, but I need to go clean the Jello up before I get him out. lol

You could always check back later. It's obviously going to be one of those days, and I'm sure I'll need to add more before it's over!

0 comments: