CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good day :-)

It was nice to get out! I didn't really do much, of course....I'm not supposed to and certainly not capable of it! lol But my mom needed to pick some stuff up at Target, and I needed to go to the bank and get a baby book, so Dalton and I picked her up right after his morning cartoons. (Heaven forbid we miss the cartoons! lmao!)

I'm starting to get all panicky about not having things ready for the baby, but everyone tells me to wait until after the baby shower. It's SOOOOOOOO hard to wait. I'm scared that he'll decide to come early and we'll be left without anything! lol But the one thing I needed ASAP was the baby book! A lot of the info I can fill out now and I need it for the baby shower anyways!

I'm not sure why I bother planning a baby shower anyways. lol My dumb ass set it for the same day as Mother's Day. I totally didn't realize it, and now I feel a bit irritated. I mean, who can compete with that!? lol But we're still going to do it at that day. It's going to be at a park and I've already stated that husbands and kids are welcome, and it's not until pretty late in the day, so I'm hoping I'm not screwing up anyone's plans! lol

Speaking of which...already posted a bulletin on MySpace, but I'm closing out the baby pool game after the shower. I want to put all the guesses in the baby book. I think it'll be kind of cool to look back later on. :-) So, if you want to make a guess, either click on the link on the right-hand side of the page, or put it in by hand at the baby shower. (There will be a piece of paper set up, or my mom will ask everyone when they get there.) :-)

Anyways....back on topic....lol. We basically spent the day store-hopping. It may not seem like a whole lot of fun, but it was a relief to get some fresh air! It was a really pretty day (if a bit windy), but I was REALLY excited to get a little bit of adult conversation! lol When you find yourself thinking on a 4 year-old's level....it's time to get out! lol

0 comments: