CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've had EEEEEEE-NOUGH!!!!!!!

Ok, so I've never been a fan of the "cry it out" method. Not because of I think it's horrible or I have a bleeding heart, or something as equally retarded...but because I will lose my sanity if my child whines cries SCREAMS all damned night long again!

I. Cannot. Take. It.

Ever again.

The person whose ramblings you are reading at the moment is on the verge of cracking like a mallet to a watermelon (thanks, weird re-run of Gallagher episodes at 3:00 in the morning).

I am SHOCKED that I did not get a surprise visit from the police and CPS around 5 a.m. telling me that my neighbor neighbors the entire-freakin-neighborhood reported a baby being tortured.

Yeah. He was that loud.

No, he's not in pain.

Wanna know how I know??

He was HAPPY and cooing if I picked him up. Immediate end to crying. Unless I HELD him like a baby, or tried to rock him, or tried to give him his pacifier.

He has decided that sleep is not ever going to happen.

For me either. *Sigh*

Not to mention that he lays in his crib, moves the bumper out of the way, and shakes the bars like he's in jail. It's annoying. Trust me. It's worse when he kicks the bars. Trust me.

I gave up around 4:30 this morning. I stuck him in his crib, laid down, smashed my ears between 2 pillows, and actually fell asleep! I'm assuming he cried himself out...FINALLY...because he's not acting like he cried all damn night.

I'd have a seriously hoarse voice, puffy eyes, and a runny nose. He doesn't. Lucky bastard.

On another note....that's an example of how exhausted I am. Calling my own child a lucky bastard. Sheesh.

0 comments: