CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Suspense

Me: Eyeing the beautifully wrapped b-day present in my chair: Can I open it??

Dean: Do you want to open it?

Me: Is there some reason I can't? Other than it's not my birthday yet?

Dean: Nope. Do you want to open it?

Me: Is this a trick question?

Dean: It's your choice. Open it now or open it on your birthday.

Me: Feeling pretty damn incredulous at the moment: I don't have to wait???

Dean: It's up to you.

Me: Do you want me to open it?

Dean: Eventually, yes.

Me: But I don't have to wait??


That went on for about 15 minutes. It's still sitting there unopened. Apparently I'm a sucker for suspense, but I'm dying open it!

1 comments:

kimmy said...

I would have opened it IMMEDIATELY. I don't have any patience!!!!

Kimmy