CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well, smack me on the hand and send me to my room..

...cuz I've been a naughty blogger. I know, I know...I'm a bad blogger. Can't take 2 minutes out of my day to update ya'll on anything. lol

What can I say? I've been busy, but not busy on anything that's interesting enough to blog about...trust me. Just random work stuff..

...for example, did you know:

- if you have to make a million freaking "bundles" of cosmetics in time for a major event, that you get really wicked rope burns on your hands?? I do.

- that trying to install a new printer driver on a laptop is absolutely impossible when the owner of the laptop has changed every setting on it, so that you can't even figure out how to enable USB ports on it??? I do

- that without me, that freaking business would fall apart. I do.

So, for now, until I actually HAVE an outside life outside of business again, you guys are probably going to be stuck with random weirdness from me!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I tagged you for a No Rules MeMe!!