CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas List

I am a horrible, horrible mother......I have not started my Christmas shopping yet.

Yes, I realize there are only 10 days left.

No, I don't particularly care. I don't have any particular urge to rush out and buy a million things my 4 year old will never play with after the first month.

He is already getting a million things from his daddy, his grandma Trish and grandpa Paul are getting him a few things, my hubby's HUGE EXTENDED family (grandma Marla, grandpa Rick, etc) are also getting him and Ryan gifts.....yeah...our Element will be FULL of things to cart home and store in his disaster area of a room.

Don't get me wrong, I AM planning on getting gifts for him! I'm not THAT horrible! I think we're just going to get him the Santa gifts this year. :-) Plus a full stocking, of course.

So, I finally got around to asking Dalton what he wanted for Christmas a couple of weeks ago....after the usual (cars, trucks, etc), I hear THIS today. "Mommy, I want Santa to bring me an airplane."

Me: You want a toy airplane??

Dalton: No..........I want a REAL airplane. One that flies in the sky!


He doesn't ask for much, does he??

2 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL! Too Funny!

Get him a remote control one (they have them at Target!) It flies in the sky! It may not be real, but hey, Santa must have misunderstood him when it said "one that flies in the sky"

Shauna said...

lol. I thought of that, but looking back on how many remote control toys that he has....that are now in a million pieces in various places in his room.....yeaaahhh.

I think I'm just going to tell him it won't fit in Santa's sleigh. :-)

He'll have forgotten about it in a couple of days anyways! *Hopefully* lol