CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Technical Support?

So.....I crashed my computer yesterday. Yeah. Want to know who fixed it????

My. Four. Year. Old.


Yeah. Not sure what he did, or how he did it, but after freaking out, throwing my hands up in the air, leaving the house to smoke a much needed cigarette (which takes me all of 2 minutes....trust me....it's been witnessed), I come in, and...........Dalton says, "Look mommy...I touched this. It's working now. I fixed it!


I feel dumb.



So, I leave you with this comic that my husband made wrote drew....whatever the hell it's called when one designs his own comic strip. So there.
























2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Al Gore could fix it.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Very cute cartoon. But if he REALLY wants to impress me, make him come over and enter my caption this photo contest. Now THAT takes talent!!

Hallie :)